[Chicago] Question raised by Factoring fun with functions in Python

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Nov 13 21:59:36 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Randall Baxley <rlbax777 at swbell.net> wrote:

> Next question is at what point in all of this studying might I become
> useful to actually putting together my own app

That all depends on ... well... everything.

I would not suggest writing an app that drives your car for you right
away.   Writing an app to help you find words that mach some pattern is
probably OK.

> or helping others?

As soon as you feel you have learned something, you can help someone else,
and even just paring up with someone to help each other can be very
rewarding.

--
Carl K