[Chicago] Researchers work on smart city search engine

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:33:41 CEST 2012

Yeah, as soon as I sent it I was like, shit.  they already *do* take
"biometric" information via CV.  Foot in mouth.  Good call on that one.  I
think systems like that have already been deployed stateside for almost 4
years?  The MALINTENT system.  Now, I personally have deep reservations
about the reliability of such gathered information, but in reality thats
only a matter of time.  Meaning, the mal-intent system gathers metrics
analogous to a lie detector (i think). So what ever thats worth.