[Chicago] Chicago python chipy nomination request

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Fri Feb 10 14:46:02 CET 2012

Here's my yadda yadda explanation and please forward around. Or write
your own because you might want to give a more serious or professional
impression than I do.

Quick apology:

I realize this sucks, since it is already the last minute. I'll make
sure chipy does better for next pycon. Or the next something else.
(tell me what you think).