[Chicago] chipy pycon sponsorship?

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:12:15 CET 2012

Ok, here is where this stands after negotiations with PyCon. They gave
us three passes and we are working on finding a place to hold a ChiPy
meeting at PyCon. ChiPy will also pitch in $300 per person to help
them cover expenses.

Sheila:  I trust you to decided after gathering candidates who those
three will be.  I do suggest that are actively (or plan to be)
involved with ChiPy and are in need of sponsorship. I also require
they attend the ChiPy meeting at PyCon. I do want to be able to
promote with their names we sent them to PyCon. Just send me the names
once you finalize who they will be.

That is all for now. We can talk more before or after the meeting
tomorrow and of course those who are looking for sponsorship are
encouraged to come.

Thanks and Congratulations ChiPy, Brian