[Chicago] [ANN] ChiPy Monthly North Meeting this Thursday

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 04:19:34 CET 2011

Chicago Python User Group
=========================

Save the date, This will be the best North meeting ever.

(forward this announcement to all interested parties)

When: Thursday March 17th 2011 7 p.m.

Where: Praxis Management International 100 North Field Drive, Suite
150 Lake Forest, IL 60045 (847) 295-7160

** BYOB -- Bring your own Food and Refreshments and coordinate with
others on the list if you wish to order delivery **

Not Required, but RSVP if you get a chance
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHVLOTNTU3oxTzJKYjB3RmV4eVZkMEE6MA

Topics:

ØMQ
(:30 Thirty Minutes)
By: Daniel Griffin
zeromq Less is More ØMQ \zeromq\: The socket library that acts as a
concurrency framework.

MongoDB and PyMongo
(:30 Thirty Minutes)
By: Dean Sellis
PyMongo is a Python distribution containing tools for working with
MongoDB, and is the recommended way to work with MongoDB from Python.

About the group
carries no obligation. Nor does showing up at the meetings. Nor, at
least so far, does anything else we have done, although we always
appreciate it when our presenters show up. (They usually do!)

http://chipy.org