[Chicago] Python job opening

Casey Welch cmwelchfl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:35:06 CEST 2011

Hey Vern,

I was responding to your Chipy post. I was curious what level of developer
you were looking for to add to your team. I don't have any professional
experience at the moment, but I have been studying
python intermittently with Java. I'm at a fairly novice point in
programming, but I have been working with SQL as well. Would you have any
use for an intern?