[Chicago] Python job opening

Vern Ceder vceder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:13:14 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

We (Zoro Tools in Mundelein) are looking to add a Python developer to our
small team. This position would be largely involved in database wrangling
(MySQL and NoSQL), backend web server coding in Python, connecting various
cloud based SOAP services, Netsuite administration, and the like. This is a
somewhat junior position, so we're not demanding a ton of prior experience
and we're willing to train the right person in those areas if needed.

What we have:
* a small, talented team, with no bureaucracy
* a bunch of interesting problems, ripe for the picking, and the chance to
help decide how to solve them
* excellent benefits and competitive salary
* a grill and monthly cookouts

What we don't have:
* a corporate dress code
* a gym (although we do have half an empty warehouse)
* a fashionable address in the Loop :(

Email me if you have any interest or questions (or even to send a resume)
and I'll be happy to answer them or put you in touch with our recruiter,
Jennifer Briscoe. Or you can contact her directly at
jennifer.briscoe at zorotools.com

Cheers,
Vern Ceder
(Lead Developer, Zoro Tools, Inc.)