[Chicago] Python Ultimate Language Blowout II

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Fri Feb 26 02:51:30 CET 2010

On Feb 25, 2010, at 3:20 PM, Brian Ray wrote:
> Each participant gets only 5-10 minutes (depending on entries). The person who makes the best case wins!

Sounds like lightning talks.

> Each talk needs to be about some programming language ***other*** than Python and make at least one comparison to Python in the talk.

<emphasis added>

A bunch of us just got back from an awesome Pycon... can we ride that wave & talk about *Python*?

> Experience the fame and good fortune Brantley Harris, our last time winner, has experienced :)

Sounds more like lightning talks. ;-) How about: "The Talk I Wish I Gave at Pycon" themed?

Pyconicly,
--Pete

PS: Brantley's been kicking butts on http://pycon.ohwar.com/