[Chicago] Looking for leased server colocation (OT)

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Mon Aug 9 19:51:39 CEST 2010

On Aug 9, 2010, at 12:48 PM, Brian Ray wrote:

> Sorry if i am putting you on the spot; however, I was currious if
> Rackspace Cloud's have a Python API like the EC2 does?

	The Python bindings are in development. They would have been ready by now, but we've committed to a major undertaking by moving all of our cloud software into an open source community project: OpenStack.org. We're committing to supporting the OpenStack API once it's finalized.

	http://openstack.org/

> Do you care giving us a talk on this topic?

	Sure, but I'm not in the Chicago area. I've been subscribing to this list since I came out there several years ago to talk about Dabo.

-- Ed Leafe