[Chicago] Django/Javascript Job Opening in Lake Forest, IL

Dean Sellis dean at gianthead.net
Tue Apr 27 21:34:42 CEST 2010

Django/Javascript Application Developer Position

Praxis has an immediate opening for a developer to work on custom
software projects and help develop new and existing products in our
software business.  We’re looking for someone that can do everything
from gathering requirements to UI design and development to
application development to architecture, but we're looking for someone
especially strong with UI development right now. We are using Python
and Django (and lots of addons) with some JQuery for our custom
software and our products.  Our clients still use IE6 so we have to
deal with that too. In addition to the software design and
development, documentation, troubleshooting, testing, and other
related activities will be expected.

This is a full time contracting position that can be contract-to-hire
if you are interested.  Praxis is a management consulting firm that
works in the Pharmaceutical industry providing expertise around
product development, and is rapidly building a software development
practice to complement our consulting practice. Local candidates are
preferred as we spend a lot of time with our clients to make sure we
deliver what they need. Our offices are locating in Lake Forest, IL
and our current clients are all in the northern suburbs of Chicago. To
apply send an email with your resume to ppsjobs at praxismi.com.  If you
could also send along any examples of apps you've created  in the past
that you can share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dean

Dean Sellis | Praxis Management International
P: 847-295-7160