[Chicago] ChiPy Planning Time

John Stoner johnstoner2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 02:05:49 CEST 2009

wiki updated... food options are not planned at this point. PS1 is a
non-profit member supported hackerspace... I'll invite people to cook,
bring beer, or whatever, but no promises.

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Brian Ray <bray at sent.com> wrote:
> Yes, our meetings are the second Thursday at 7pm.
>
> Unless, I hear any objections, let's call you the host for Thursday's
> meeting.
>
> John: as the host, could you please fill out details on our wiki
> http://chipy.org It comes better from the horses mouth instead of his... as
> soon as we get the details filled out I will email an invite to the masses.
> If there are any groups you want me to add to that list, let me know.
>
> This is going to be really great, I can't wait.
>
> On Oct 3, 2009, at 6:01 PM, John Stoner wrote:
>
>> Just so's we're clear, are we talking Thursday the 8th? 7pm?
>
> Brian Ray

blogs:
http://www.generosity.org/stoner/
http://boogiepants.typepad.com/
'In knowledge is power; in  wisdom, humility.'