[Chicago] ChiPy Planning Time

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Sun Oct 4 01:29:27 CEST 2009

Yes, our meetings are the second Thursday at 7pm.

Unless, I hear any objections, let's call you the host for Thursday's
meeting.

John: as the host, could you please fill out details on our wiki http://chipy.org
  It comes better from the horses mouth instead of his... as soon as
we get the details filled out I will email an invite to the masses. If
there are any groups you want me to add to that list, let me know.

This is going to be really great, I can't wait.

On Oct 3, 2009, at 6:01 PM, John Stoner wrote:

> Just so's we're clear, are we talking Thursday the 8th? 7pm?

Brian Ray