[Chicago] March meeting presenters and topics

Frank Duncan herbieman2000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:19:33 CET 2009

Hey,

I offered to talk about extending Vim with python, and I think there was
some tentative planning that I would for a half hour.  Let me know if that
is still up in the air.

Brian sent this back in early feb, so it looks like you're on the docket.

March:
James S - (30) Scientific with NumPy, SciPy and matplotlib ...
Frank   - (30) Extend VIM
Kumar  - (45) Testing Ajax (PyCon)

Frank