[Chicago] March meeting presenters and topics

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:06:42 CET 2009

Hi all.
I don't believe we've locked down the venue yet and I'm pretty sure we
have not confirmed presenters and topics either.  Would anyone like to
give a talk?

I had mentioned at one time that I wanted to do a practice run of my
talk for PyCon but to be honest I'm a little practiced out.  My talk
is called Strategies For Testing Ajax and here is a video and slides:
http://didenko.com/jschi/090226/
http://farmdev.com/talks/test-ajax/
This is scheduled for Friday morning at PyCon A-C:
http://us.pycon.org/2009/conference/schedule/

Additionally, IIRC there was an overwhelming number of talk proposals
for last meeting and not all made it in.  So perhaps re-pitch some of
those talk ideas, my fellow Chipynauts?  If there is interest in
giving my talk at ChiPy I'd be happy to do so but until then, I'll
hold off.

Kumar