[Chicago] crowdSPRING will be happy to host a future meeting

Ross Kimbarovsky ross at crowdspring.com
Wed Jul 22 01:54:58 CEST 2009

Hey guys - we're not quite ready yet (still working hard to complete
our refactoring project to Python/Django), but we'd love to host an
upcoming meeting (probably in September) and volunteer to do one of
the presentations at that meeting (sharing what we've learned during
our refactoring project).

Just wanted to throw this out there (saw that there's discussion about
locations for future meetings).  We've got A/V and solid internet. And
a ping-pong table. :)

Best,

Ross
_____