[Chicago] New To the Chicago User Group / Meeting Location

Jordan Sherer jordan at widefido.com
Tue Sep 9 00:20:29 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I just joined the mailing list and wanted to introduce myself. My name
is Jordan Sherer and I am a web developer by day, software
entrepreneur by night. I have been using Python in professional and
personal projects for some time, and was excited to see a Chicago area
group. I also look forward to meeting with you all sometime at a meetup.

All the best,
Jordan

P.S., Does anybody have any information on the next meeting location /
time?