[Chicago] OT: O'Reilly UG News--Here Comes Inside iPhone

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:55:11 CEST 2008

Hey, there's currently talk on the Tinypy list about getting Tinypy working
on it.  Someone mentioned that it's technically illegal to put a VM on it
because it would limit Apple's control over reality, but apparently Squeak
and Scheme have already been ported and Apple hasn't done anything about it.

- Atul