[Chicago] OT: O'Reilly UG News--Here Comes Inside iPhone

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 16:24:51 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Forwarding this on behalf of O'Reilly.  It has nothing to do with
Python, but I thought you all might be interested.  Is anyone messing
around with the iPhone SDK?  I know this is off-topic, shut up.

Chris

PS. "Here comes inside iphone" is the worst title ever, good work
_book publishers_.  They need some sort of dictionary or something.

****

Inside iPhone--a New Online Gathering Place for iPhone Technologists and
Developers--Join the Conversation.

Few new platforms have grabbed the interest of technologists and
developers as much as the iPhone. And with the recent announcement of
Apple's aggressively priced next generation, more folks than ever will
be getting involved with the iPhone. Fortunately just in time for this
surge of fresh interest comes Inside iPhone--a dynamic community
resource for technologists, developers, and enthusiasts.

"With the next generation iPhone announced, along with the much
anticipated App Store, our expert writers will have much to discuss on
Inside iPhone," said Derrick Story, O'Reilly's digital media evangelist.
At Inside iPhone you'll find technologists passionate about the iPhone
platform offering blogs, articles, code and forum chat about the iPhone
SDK, web apps and Dashcode, and cool iPhone related innovations.

Blogging on Inside iPhone are some of the best known writers and
developers in the iPhone community:

-Erica Sadun, well known as a lightning rod in the community,
who has written, co-written, and contributed to almost two dozen books
about technology
-James Cuff, regarded as a programming genius
-Paul Kafasis, CEO, Rogue Amoeba, a leading independent software
company
-Oliver Breidenbach, CEO, Boinx Software in Germany, makers of
excellent Mac software that's fun to use

"On Inside iPhone, we'll cover the iPhone SDK, web apps and Dashcode,
along with other innovations and cool stuff," said Story. "Equally
important we'll focus on illuminating how the iPhone interacts at the
enterprise level."

For more information about Inside iPhone, see:
http://digitalmedia.oreilly.com/iphone

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA   95472