[Chicago] Google App engine is python powered

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Apr 8 20:38:20 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 01:18:02PM -0500, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
> Are they using a fork of the django templates or is there an
> agreement that they will use the current one?

It said, somewhere I can't find this moment, that the lib included the
0.96.1 release.  Not very current at all if, like most Django junkies,
one is focused on $HEAD.  :-)

/me might be considered a Django junkie, but only part-time

--
On televison everything that happpens is connected;
it's got to be.  In life, marvelously unconnected things