[Chicago] Newbie

Patrick O'Hara pohara at virtualmotors.com
Fri Sep 14 06:06:07 CEST 2007

robert
i do not live in Park Ridge
 i attended the ChiPy meeting tonight

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Kapteyn
  To: brianjfox at alumni.uiowa.edu ; The Chicago Python Users Group
  Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chicago] Newbie

  Welcome newbie !

  I not sure if you noticed that there is a ChiPy meeting tonight !
  I highly recommend going and seeing what everyone is working on:

  See:
  http://www.chipy.org

  There is also a django sprint at the same place tomorrow.

  I happen to live a few blocks from you in Park Ridge, and I am just getting ready to leave.
  (stopping at MicroCenter on the way ;-)

  Call me at (847)724-6269 if you want a ride ;-)

  -Rob Kapteyn