[Chicago] Newbie

Robert Kapteyn robkapteyn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:18:09 CEST 2007

Welcome newbie !

I not sure if you noticed that there is a ChiPy meeting tonight !
I highly recommend going and seeing what everyone is working on:

See:
http://www.chipy.org

There is also a django sprint at the same place tomorrow.

I happen to live a few blocks from you in Park Ridge, and I am just
getting ready to leave.
(stopping at MicroCenter on the way ;-)

Call me at (847)724-6269 if you want a ride ;-)

-Rob Kapteyn