[Chicago] Python Development in Chicago

Kevin L. Stern kevin.l.stern at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:14:00 CEST 2007

Thanks Chris.  I found your group by reading a post at the end of an article
about Google Chicago which alluded to the fact that Google sponsored some
sort of meeting of the Chicago Python Users Group.  I thought I'd check it
out and see what you guys are all about.  I happen to love reptiles and
snakes are my favorite - especially the constricting variety (j/k).