[Chicago] Python Development in Chicago

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:57:47 CEST 2007

Good job team, way to get the new guy interested in the group right off the bat.

Kevin, the answer to your totally reasonable question is, "yes,
there's plenty of interesting Python development going on in Chicago."
 Pycon is coming here in March, which means that Python loves Chicago
more than any other city in North America for 2008.

The group is informal, meetings are usually pretty well attended, and
feature some great speakers.

Chris