[Chicago] dropping the ball and all

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 17:08:34 CET 2007

The Dallas hotel had a room commitment; we can ask them but in my memory it
was something on the order of 200 rooms at $100 per night times four nights
or $80K. Since we are looking at an off season it seems not implausible that
we can get a comparable deal from a downtown hotel.

Of course we want it as late in the spring as PyCon will allow (for timing
reasons) and afford.

mt