[Chicago] Fwd: UG News--Good. Fast. Cheap. O'Reilly LaunchesPDF Guides

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Wed May 31 18:53:40 CEST 2006

On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 11:33:51AM -0500, Chris McAvoy wrote:
> I've bought have had about 50 useful pages.  I'd rather pay a higher
> per page price for more focused content than lower the price per page
> for a bunch of crappy filler.  Quality...quantity....know what I mean?

I almost missed the double take here.  Remember when the great thing
about O'Reilly books was that they weren't padded to super-biggie size?

Why, 50 pages... these are almost of a size that would fit into the shell
of a nut...

--
No musicians have had fatwas pronounced against them by musical
organization, not even accordianists.  -- Daniel Dennett