[Chicago] Outlook Web Access scraper

johnnnnnnn john at phaedrusdeinus.org
Fri Feb 10 21:11:10 CET 2006

Michael Tobis wrote:
> I agree with Atul's suggestion. I made a similar suggestion at a
> meeting once, but most people present thought the easy stuff should be
> left for "dessert". Anyone else care to weigh in?

My primary concern is that it would 1- encourage people to leave, and
potentially 2- encourage people to show up late. The problem with those
two, combined, is that it starts separating the l33t from the n00b in
ways that are less than welcoming. Maybe i'm being overly egalitarian,
but i fear that such a situation would make the group as a whole less
newcomer-friendly.

I'm certainly up for a debate on the topic, though.

-johnnnnnnnnn