[Chicago] xpath query with namespace

sheila miguez shekay at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:29:16 CET 2006

On 12/11/06, Fawad Halim <fawad at fawad.net> wrote:
> The syntax is correct, but you're using the wrong namespace. The file at
> that URL uses the http://www.topografix.com/GPX/1/0 namespace for wpt.
>
> -fawad

thanks fawad, I hate it when I make a mistake like that, though
sometimes finding a stupid mistake is a relief when trying to figure
out why something complicated isn't working. it's like, d'oh, at least
it's only a stupid thing and not some horrible bug.

in this case, no, it is not a relief, but nice it can be amusing since
nothing important was going on and I didn't waste a day on it.

--
sheila