[Chennaipy] ChennaiFOSS - Conference is looking for community partnership

viji sulochana vijisulochana14 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:13:40 EDT 2023

Hi, I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to you on behalf of
the ChennaiFOSS 2023 organizing team. We are currently looking for
community partners who can enable us to make the tech community come
together, share their ideas and join the conversation about FOSS and beyond
and also bring software developers, policymakers, communities and
enthusiasts together. What should you do as a community partner? Reach out
to the community and invite the members to participate in the conference
(via e-mail, Whatsapp, Discord, Telegram or any other medium). Post about
this event on your meetup page. Help the ChennaiFOSS team to amplify the
Call for proposal. Share the event on social media channels.
Agenda for ChennaiFOSS:
FOSS project showcases FOSS startups Open-data, Open-design and
open-hardware Issues and Trends in Open Source
More details - https://indiafoss.net/chennai/2023

How will ChennaiFOSS support the community partners?
We feature our community partners on our website and social media. Two
Conference passes. Potential for availing funding and grants to the
high-quality FOSS projects coming out of our community partners’
organizations.
More details - https://indiafoss.net/chennai/2023/community-partnership We
look forward to hearing from you soon about your interest in joining us as
a community partner. Happy to answer any questions or concerns you may
have. To get more details about the dates, venues, sponsors and speakers,
do visit: https://indiafoss.net/chennai/2023 For the partnership or more
information, contact us on Telegram. https://t.me/fossunited Thank you for
considering this opportunity to partner with us. Regards,
Vijayalakshmi.