[Chennaipy] ChennaiFOSS - Conference is looking for community partnership

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 17:40:30 EDT 2023

https://indiafoss.net/chennai/2023/community-partnership

https://indiafoss.net/chennai/2023

ChennaiFOSS is Free and Open Source Software conference by the FOSS
United community on 22th April 2023 in Chennai. The goal is to bring
software developers, policymakers, communities and enthusiasts
together, so we can learn and inspire each other.

Agenda for ChennaiFOSS:

FOSS project showcase
FOSS startups
Open-data, Open-design and open-hardware
Issues and Trends in Open Source

Become a community partner:

If you are a technology community or group, we invite you to become a
community partner to encourage your community to participate in the
conference.

What should you do as a community partner?

Reach out to the community and invite the members to participate in
the conference (via e-mail, Whatsapp, Discord, Telegram or any other
medium).
Post about this event on your meetup page.
Help the ChennaiFOSS team to amplify the Call for proposal.
Share the event on social media channels.

How ChennaiFOSS will support the community partners?

We feature our community partners on our website and social media.
Two Conference passes.
Potential for availing funding and grants to the high-quality FOSS
projects coming out of our community partners’ organizations.

For the partnership or more information, contact us on Telegram.
https://t.me/fossunited

====

Shall we join as Community partner for ChennaiFOSS conference?

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil : http://kaniyam.com

Get Free Tamil Ebooks for Android, iOS, Kindle, Computer :
http://FreeTamilEbooks.com