[Chennaipy] How to suggest python for +1 TN SCERT new syllabus ?

Karthikeyan A K 77minds at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 11:28:17 EST 2017

I would say Scratch if at all you want to learn what programming is, its a
cool one. I have seen kids learn it and do projects with it. Or teach
people BASIC, teach them how to solve Mathematical and Physics problems
with it. Something practical is missing in curriculum.

I see a lot of programmers but no mathematicians who can use programming to
solve real world stuff. Wonder when people will realize computers are
simply a tool to achieve something?

--
Karthikeyan A K
Author of https://mindaslab.github.io/I-Love-Ruby/