[Chennaipy] Diversity in Chennaipy

Bindu Upadhyay upadhyay.bindu09 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:19:18 CEST 2015

At the risk of sounding uncool and breaking the usual email reply norms-

I think we have diverged from the original goal- To have more women in the
group and to encourage them to participate more often. (?)

IMHO, having a code of conduct, will not attract more women to join the
group. I am still pondering about the less numbers in the fields with which
I am familiar - running, cycling, engineering..

Once again, apologies for not following the email etiquette. :)

Bindu Upadhyay