[Chennaipy] Diversity in Chennaipy

Nikhil Ketkar nikhil at indix.com
Mon Jun 8 17:16:45 CEST 2015

I am new to ChennaiPy and new to Chennai but I think Chennai is already
safe for women (as compared to Delhi where I come from). While the Code of
Conduct and its enforcement will be a good step, I think culturally Chennai
does not have this problem. Are we worrying about this too much? Safety is
not the issue we need to worry about when it comes to diversity, its
encouragement.

 -Nikhil