[CentralOH] Why Python

Joshua Kramer joskra42.list at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:48:13 CEST 2013

One major plus is the cross platform aspect.  For a lot of code, I can run
it unmodified on IronPython under the Microsoft .NET platform, under java
via jython, or as a standard C-based scripting language.  Additionally,
IronPython can use .NET assemblies and dll's natively, so it makes
prototyping windows  applications easy.