[CentralOH] Ohio LinuxFest

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:46:47 CEST 2009

One last reminder for Ohio LinuxFest... it starts tomorrow, with the main
activities on Saturday.

Python activities at the 'Fest (that I know of):

Of the Friday hackathon projects, I believe that
schoolsplay and sendoff are Python-based.
http://www.ohiolinux.org/hackathon.html

Zenoss Community day on Friday (Zenoss is a Python product):
http://www.ohiolinux.org/zenoss.html

Python for Linux System Administration - Vern Ceder
10 AM Saturday
http://www.ohiolinux.org/talks.html#PYTHON

reStructuredText - Plain Text gets Superpowers - me
5 PM Saturday
http://www.ohiolinux.org/talks.html#TEXT

PyOhio booth - all day Saturday (though not always staffed).  All Python
groups should take advantage of it shamelessly - bring your literature! -
and anybody who wants to hang around there and have Python-related
conversations with people, that's fantastic.

See you soon!
--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/