[Catalog-sig] Forced change of the ownership of a package possible?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Jun 10 17:46:39 CEST 2009

Hi there,

we have case where the maintainer of a PyPI package does not respond
to requests for adding additional persons as maintainers.
The original maintainer is no longer on the project and we need to create
new releases of the related package. As client we have the copyright
of the code...so is there some chance for becoming the owner of the
related package on PyPI?

Andreas

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK