[Catalog-sig] start on static generation, and caching - apache config.

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Jul 13 18:01:18 CEST 2007

On Jul 13, 2007, at 4:04 AM, Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> PyPI already supports that: the updated_releases RPC call will return
> all packages that have changed since a given date.

It appears that this only shows new releases.  If I update a new
distribution to a release, it doesn't cause the release to appear as
updated. A common scenario for me is that I'll create a release,
update a source release, and then, some time later, when someone bugs
me, I'll upload a windows egg.  The way things are now, the later
upload won't be noticed. Of course, the initial upload won't  be
noticed if someone happens to poll between release creation and the
first upload.

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org