[Borgbackup] Data integrity error: Archive authentication did not verify

Bjoern Franke bjo at schafweide.org
Sun Sep 3 05:40:39 EDT 2023

Hi again,

 > Hi,
 >
 > with a repo which ran a recreate some weeks ago I get
 >
 > "security: repository checks ok, allowing access

Well, reading the upgrade instructions helped. Sorry for the noise.

BTW, is the following issue caused by borgmatic?

BORG_WORKAROUNDS=ignore_invalid_archive_tam borgmatic borg list
--format='{name} {time} tam:{tam}{NL}'
      Borg's list subcommand is supported natively by borgmatic. Try
this instead: borgmatic list
                       Invalid placeholder "time" in string: {time}

Regards
Bjoern