[Borgbackup] extended prune

Mario Emmenlauer mario at emmenlauer.de
Wed May 16 07:55:23 EDT 2018

Dear Thomas,

oh my, this sounds great! Do I understand correctly that this
kind of deletion has the same I/O benefits as prune would have?

And about the invocation syntax, does the following example
look correct to you? So for multi-deletion, there is no double
colon between repo and archive, correct?

#> borg delete /path/to/repo hostA-2018051646 hostB-2018040250

That confused me a bit in the docs, sorry!

All the best,

   Mario

--
BioDataAnalysis GmbH, Mario Emmenlauer      Tel. Buero: +49-89-74677203
Balanstr. 43                   mailto: memmenlauer * biodataanalysis.de