[Borgbackup] Wish: option, that don't create an archive, if nothing has changed

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Tue Jun 14 12:17:20 EDT 2016

Hi,

I've successfully moved from rdiff-backup to borg with great success. One
feature of rdiff-backup, I like very much: don't create an archive, if nothing
has changed. Of course, this has to be an dedicated create option.

Why: I'm backung up a lot of VMs, that only used occasionally. It's nice to
see the real repo state, that is the last time, a machine from that repo has
run.

What do you think?

Pete