[Borgbackup] Lock error

Adrian Klaver adrian.klaver at aklaver.com
Mon May 16 12:08:44 EDT 2016

On 05/16/2016 09:03 AM, Steve Schow wrote:
> It hasn’t happened again, so i can’t replicate it.  Well actually I can easily..by simply hitting ctrl-C while its running it ends up in the broken lock state.
>
> However I have low confidence in using borg for automated backups at this point due to this.

Well I use it on multiple machines to back up data from even more
machines via cron jobs that run day and night and the only problems I
have had are self inflicted. Namely that I was not paying attention and
had cron jobs walk over the same repo at the same time. The worse that
happened was that particular backup failed, but the next succeeded.