[Borgbackup] Fwd: --exclude-from | --remote-path

Stan Armstrong mfseeker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:20:23 EST 2016

Thanks Thomas,

Now I am getting somewhere. I learned that I needed to run my borg
create from root in order to avoid numerous "Permission denied" errors.

However, the verbose output is too large and fast to be examined
carefully. I tried both "> filename" and "| tee filename" redirects.
Both create empty files. Is there some other way to get --verbose output
into a file?

Stan