[Baypiggies] Contract/Consultant opportunity

Glenn Edwards edwardsglennr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:54:43 EDT 2018

This is my first email/posting to the site and I am not sure I am following
the rules.  I could not find a link to a job-posting page, so here is my
posting via email.

I  need a python programmer to write code for my company on a contract
basis.  Initial assignments will be small and well defined and further
assignments will continue to be well-defined.  Someone located near Palo
Alto is ideal.

General:
Python 3.2
Target OS: Ubuntu 16.04LTS, Win7
NDA signature is required
I am looking for someone adept at file (ASCII and XML)
manipulating/handling and developing apps to run on Ubuntu

Specific tasks of 1st assignment:
Parse an ASCII text file (typ < 100K in size) for specific entries.
Modify and copy parsing results to another file
Rename and save file

Interested persons please reach out  with resume and we'll move to the next
level of definition.  Thanks!

Best regards,
-- --
Glenn Edwards