[Baypiggies] auditorium offer

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Jan 15 23:49:34 EST 2016

> If BayPIGgies needs a venue I can probably get Intel to host at our
> large auditorium in Santa Clara.  It holds 300+.  Contact me if you'd
> like me to look into it. I can also help out as a co-organizer if
> needed.  (I'll be out of the US until Feb 7, but I can help out after
> that)

James,

Thank you for that offer. It is very much appreciated. We have verbal
confirmation for the LinkedIn space for January. So, your timing is great
for a conversation in February. There have been 2-3 offers for space thus
far. And, they are *all* appreciated. I will follow-up with you after Feb
7th.

Have a safe trip.

Kindest Regards,

Glen Jarvis