[Baypiggies] [OT] OpenStack

Venkatraman S venkat83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:39:55 EST 2015

Hi Friends,

I am doing an academic project on understanding the Alliance dynamics in
The OpenStack Foundation and was wondering if anyone from our Python
community is related to it or can put me in touch with someone higher up in
any org who is related to managing alliances or is in the decision making
process in this engagement. I have a set of 10 Qs which can be either
answered on email or over a quick call.

Sorry to trouble all, but time is of the essence as I need inputs/feedback
by Wed end-of-day, and hence had to drop in a note here :)

Regards,
Venkat
@venkasub <http://about.me/venkasub>