[Baypiggies] Python "Coaching"

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:25:48 CEST 2014

Everybody is cordially invited to SF Python Meetup's "Project Nights" which
are semi-unstructured hang out time aimed at helping beginners in the
Python community connect with more experienced Pythonistas. We usually run
a class or two: Last time we had a Pandas tutorial, an "Intro to Python for
complete beginners", a Pyramid tutorial, and a Twisted workspace courtesy
of Glyph et al.

We also have space for people to work on projects and a list of mentors who
show up just to answer questions. You can probably find somebody to take a
look at your code with an experienced eye.

-best
Simeon