[Baypiggies] Python "Coaching"

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Wed Jun 4 19:59:56 CEST 2014

Schedule permitting, I'd be happy to help out anyone who needs it in SF. I
teach HS students with Mission Bit during the school year, advise a few
startups, and do a some online mentoring with exercism.io and codementor.io.
I'm not personally writing much Python these days other than maintenance of
simplejson, but I'm not rusty yet :)