[Baypiggies] Python contract work for Flipboard

David Creemer david at zachary.com
Tue Jan 7 00:47:58 CET 2014

Hi-

We ( Flipboard -- http://flipboard.com ) have an immediate need for a solid Python engineer for a short term project. We are located in Palo Alto, CA, but are open to remote work. The project is currently spec’ed for about 1-2 months of full-time, full-stack web and service development work, most likely using Django.

If you are interested, please send me a resume or linkedin.com page or equivalent, and a link to some publicly viewable source code.

Thanks,
— David Creemer
Flipboard, Inc.