[Baypiggies] Full stack engineer job at Sparked (SF/ SoMa)

Stephen spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 18:44:01 CEST 2014

Full stack engineer (PHP, MySQL, Python, agile) position in small data-science startup in SoMa.We use Python for data, but our frontend is PHP (Kohana framework)(could suit Python programmer who is willing to learn PHP)Nice-to-have: MVC experience, JS, ElasticSearch, data science, etc.No remote workers, sorry. Full-time or contract-to-full-time.
Full job spec: http://hello.sparked.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/fullstack.June2014.pdf
About Sparked : http://hello.sparked.com/company/jobs/We do data science (customer churn analysis).We share office space with Code for America on 9th & Howard, which is awesome;they host lots of nonprofit/ civic-participation events. Round the corner from Twitter building.Locked bike room; 15 min cycle to Caltrain; 8 min walk to BART (Civic Center).Free beer, breakfast, ping-pong etc.
If interested please contactStephen McInerney