[Baypiggies] 25% off Python Track @ AirConf (Friday, August 15)

Air Pair team at airpair.com
Fri Aug 15 01:45:31 CEST 2014

Hey there BayAreaPiggies!

I’m running a software-focused “virtual conference” called AirConf. Both of
tomorrow’s talks are Python Focused so I thought you might be interested in
checking it out.

7am: Martijn Pieters (#1 Python answerer on Stack Overflow) will be
discussing what’s new in Python 3.4
<https://www.airpair.com/python/workshops/python-3.4>.

11am: Alexandre Gravier, Data Scientist, will take us on a crash course in
data processing through Python
<https://www.airpair.com/python/workshops/data-processing-with-python>.
It’s an interactive session that will explore the use of Pandas, Numpy,
Luigi and other tools. Note: this a beginner-level course.

Also, here's a 25% off code
<http://airpair.com/airconf-promo/bayareapiggies> for BayAreaPiggies
members.

Thanks for your time, and let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

- Jonathon
team at airpair.com