[Baypiggies] Best Django book

Jen Selby jenselby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 23:18:04 CEST 2013

I liked _Two Scoops of Django: Best Practices for Django 1.5_.

https://django.2scoops.org/

I read a beta version as I was working on my first (and current) Django
project and found there was a lot of good advice, even though I am still on
Django 1.4. It's less a full technical manual -- the online Django docs are
good for that -- and more a manual on good taste and avoiding common
pitfalls.

Full disclosure: it was written by friends of mine.

Jen